Been almost 3 months since the last update. 1st semester of school ended like 3 weeks ago and I have been slowly working on it like once a week and this the the progress I have made thus far.. First kit I used plaplates on I tried to challenge myself and scratch-built a sword for it. Anyways here are the pics! :)
The scratch-built sword which stills need to be worked on..
Applied some gold paint here and there to add some details to it..
Finally a picture which actually shows the actual green on the kit.
Almost done with it, with only the sword and wings uncompleted. I am pretty confident that I can complete it before October if I don't laze around that is.. :P