Friday 24 February 2012

1/60 Exia Update 1

This was built on the first day where i sprayed the entire 'inner frame' GOLD!!! It was sprayed with Anchor PREMIUM GOLD paint above a layer of krylon white primer and finally panel-lined. I plan to only top coat after the entire kit is done haha! :P So...enjoy the pics!! :)


 First time I actually bothered to panel line the palms since they are so damn bloody HUGE!!!

I actually used Mr. Crystal Clear's Moonstone pearl to handaint the silverish part in the chest piece...

 END OF 1st DAY...



2nd DAY...
So... I decided to paint the pieces which are supposed to be red in a titanium finish kind of red, much like the TF Sinanju... :B First, I sprayed my only primer (white krylon), sprayed another layer of Nippon Black (lazy take pics) and finally handpainted all the parts silver with my Gaia EX-07 Silver paint... Beside it is a weird paint my father gave me which i used on the shield (turned out pretty nice!) Here are the pics...


 Sample pic of one of the silver parts... poor painting skill as could be seen by the obvious brush strokes... :(
A little messy....
 Gundam Marker I used on the above piece
For the eyes, I used Gaia No. 104 Fluorescent Green (below pic) on top of a silver, which is on top of a black base which i handpainted with Gaia No. 012 Flat Black.


 Shield painted with the weird paint! SHINYYY!!!!
 Altogether!!

So for the next update, I plan to put on my clear red paint (EXCITED!!!!), panel line the parts, and if possible, paint the darker silver on as well, so stay tuned for more updates!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...