Saturday 3 March 2012

1/60 Exia Update 3

Finally found some time to build my Exia as I have just quit my part-time job to prepare for school nxt month. So for the 4th day of building (yesterday), I mixed some Gaia  No.020 Gunmetal Grey  with Gaia Ex-07 Silver to get a slightly lighter shade of the metallic grey at a 1:1 ratio and the below pic shows my results! :D

Lighter shade of Gunmetal Grey!! ^^

Parts that were masked and painted with the grey...






 Masked and ready for the next colour!!

 A sneak peek at the GIGANTIC GN Sword!! :P

Sorry for the blurry pics... :(

So yeah that's all for the 4th day and if I find time today, I should be able to paint the last few bits and complete painting altogether! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...