Saturday, 17 March 2012


Finally, after about a month, I have completed my Exia custom colours! Enough crapping , let's see the pics!! XD

This has also been topcoated with future as I wanted to achieve a glossy look and this also my 1st time trying water decals and it was a disaster, I broke about half of them but after watching a few youtube vids and trying their methods on my RG Freedom, nt a single one broke!! Will post the WIP and completed pics of my RG Freedom after I have finished the decals! (half way done)  So STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

1 comment:

  1. seems to me it looks like a gothic version of Exia lol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...