Thursday 22 March 2012

Sinanju Head Display Update 2

Finally had some progress on my Sinanju Head display! Busy with work and other models so now I'm free so I tried airbrushing for this but ran into loads of problems such as paint coming out grainy, too diluted, etc...  But anw, here are some of the pics!! :D
Sanded down, stripped of paint and ready for another burst of primer! 

 Paint being too diluted...


Painted parts

Parts that still need painting...



Can see the pearl-ish tint? 

Finally done with the head!!
Masked and ready for painting tmr!!

 The head was superbly troublesome, and faced a hell lot of problems! >:(  I had prime it, strip the primer, prime it again, strip the primer and the process repeated for like 3 times before everything was okay. Then with the primer done, the base coat of white also met with problems like dust etc so i had to sand it, spray it again  like twice before I finally can spray my moonstone pearl. Luckily that went smoothly... So for tmr, hopefully I can spray the emblems black and go over them with gold marker. Then maybe detail the chest further on another day. Hope I can update tmr! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...