Tuesday 20 March 2012

RG Freedom COMPLETED!!

Decaling alone took me almost 3 days... while building took about 6, so all in all, this model took me about 9 days to complete. It has been topcoated with flat so here are the pics! :)

















 STRIKE STYLE!!


 Freedom's trademark pose

 Darth Maul style...


 Look at that loooooong beam saber... o.O





Loved building this little critter because of all those amazing details and superb engineering of the inner frame. My only complains are that it kinda loses balance and tends to lean backwards because of the huge backpack. However this could be easily overlooked with a display stand and also, some pieces of the wing are pretty loose, so it is pretty annoying when I am posing and it keeps drooping down. But overall, I LOVE IT!! Now I will get back to my Sinanju Head display before I forget all about it....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...