Saturday 3 March 2012

Old Works

Some of my old kits done 3~4 yrs ago when I still wasn't that into gundam and only about 12... At that time I just wanted to collect all the Sangokuden BB senshi as I absolutely loved the story of  "Romance of The 3 Kingdoms". But at 1st it was just about 8 releases and being a little naive and stupid at the time, I thought I could finish collecting all but Bandai just kept releasing new kits so I stopped after my hmmm.. 30+ kit? Anw these are all just panel-lined with some pilot marker pen from Popular Bookstore... ( didn't know thr was such a thing called gundam marker at the time) So ermm... enjoy my noob works I guess?

 These are also kits done at around the same time and they are also panel lined with the same pen :P 

Do ignore the 'holey' background. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...