Wednesday 7 March 2012

1/60 Exia fully assembled!! :D

Here it is!! My 1/60 Custom Exia fully assembled! Really enjoyed this build and I LOVE the way it turned out! :D However, If you were to look carefully, loads of flaws visible here and there like chipped paint and even frosting... However, due to th frosting.. somehow to me, it looks even better! All that's left is the arrival of my samueldecals!^^ So yeah.. less words and here comes the pics! Presenting fully assembled 1/60 Exia!!!  (Pardon my poor posing skills :P)





 Presenting the weapons!
 My Personal Favourite: The GN Sword!

These were taken under natural light (sunlight). 
Some of the poses without his weapons


 Bullying his smaller bro >:D
 *muffled* "LET ME GO!!"

Pose it's gonna stay in when in my display cabinet! :D

Starting on my other kits now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...