Sunday 11 March 2012

Sinanju Head Display Update 1

Finally after 2 wks, i got my airhose and tried some airbrushing for the 1st time. And what can I say, my ab SUCKS!! It worked perfectly for 5 min, and the nxt sec, no paint comes out... Cleaned it and it worked for another 5 min b4 clogging up again... I checked that my paint had the right consistency and even added extra thinner so it couldn't be the paint's problem right? Haiz... Enough ranting so these were the parts i manged to paint when it could actually work. 



 These were all primed with Gaianotes Surfacer Evo (Grey)


Painted this with Gaia No.010 bright gold with a layer of Gaianotes Surfacer Evo (black) as base coat. Can see some scratched up paint but since it's gonna be covered anyways, I was to lazy to touchup. :P

So that's it for nw, planning another custom paintjob for this and will definitely get a new airbrush to finish it up. This will be a slooowwww W.I.P as i am also working on a RG Freedom (left with backpack) as well and I will post all WIP pics at 1 shot so til the nxt update! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...