Sunday 18 March 2012

RG Freedom WIP

This RG Freedom is basically an OOB build with just some really minor painting, panel lining, decaling and topcoating. So after procrastinating for so long I think I'll just post my completed WIP pics of my RG Freedom first... So here they are! :D

Progress on 1st day...
Built the head, torso and legs. 

First time trying panel line washing and glad it turned out fine! ^^ 

Coloured the camera lens blue with some normal permanent marker. 




 Minor detailing using Gold marker...

Progress on 2nd day...
Build only the 2 sideskirts as i spent this day visiting the hospital... (long story)



 Painted the tip of the 'railgun' with my gold marker.

Sanded too much, causing a hole in the tip of the gun, so I cut a piece off the runner and glued it to the piece with my Mr.Cement S! (pic below) So i sanded it down and see if you can figure which is the sanded piece from the pics below! :P


Progress on 3rd day...
Built the arms...


Again detailed with my Gold Marker. 

After struggling with myself for very long, I decided to put on the bronze stickers they provided for the arms. 


Forgot to take the picture of this part which i painted as well.

Progress on 4th day...
Built the backpack...


Parts I painted with my Gold Marker... 

 
Main Body fully Assembled! :D

'Wings' fully spread-out 


Haven't bought display stand so used crocodile clip as display stand. :P

Progress on 5th Day 
Built the weapons...


Did some minor detailing with the gun with some silver paint and my ever handy Golden Marker :)


(Before touch-up)

(After Touch-up)

Gun fully assembled




Hehe tried adding gold to the beam sabers and it turned out pretty nicely :)

Progress on 6th day...
Topcoated with future to prepare for waterslides! :D




For some reason, (I think its my noob arbrush) the future landed as large droplets and it looks like the above pic even after curing overnight... Sprayed a 2nd layer and it evened up better though.. The reason why I think it is my airbrush is because i tried topcoating with future using my newer airbrush and it turned out fine so...ya.

Currently busy decaling it (2nd day) and hopefully I can post the completed pics by tomorrow if possible so bear with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...