Thursday 29 March 2012

MG Exia WIP Update 1

Haven't finished my SD Sinanju and here I am, starting on the MG Exia already. For this build, I'll be following the original Box Art colours as I already have an Exia with an alternate colour scheme which could be viewed here. Gonna try out shading for this kit and it will also be my 1st attempt on it, hopefully it will turn out well. 



For this update, I spray-painted the inner frame of the Exia with some Grey Nippon Pylox paint and top coated them with Krylon Matte to avoid scratches and such, did not prime the parts as 1, I'm just too lazy, 2, scared that the joints will be stiff as hell. And as usual, frosting occured on a few parts as it is the rainy season now in Singapore so I had to sand it down and re-coat it, nothing major... So, till the next update!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...